The Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS) Academy under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is a Central Training Institute mandated to conduct Professional Course Programme, Mid-Career Training
Programmes and other capacity building programmes for the ICLS Officers and its subordinate feeder cardre. The Academy is located in the campus of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot 6,7,8, sector 5, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon – 122052.
The Academy is currently in the process of recruiting various position. Following are the instructions to apply for the same -
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com with subject titled “Notice for engaging _(name of post) in ICLS Academy.”
Interested candidates must submit their CVs along with attached Proforma.
Applications received without Proforma shall be summarily rejected.
The last date of application 29th May 2020 by 5.00 PM
The interview will be tentatively held on 30th of May, 2020 and 31st of May via online mode.
Post - Sr. Consultant
Qualification - Person having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 3-6 years or more.
Eligibility criteria - Minimum work experience of 3 Years and above.
Responsibility - The Senior Consultants shall work under Director, Joint Directors and Deputy Directors of the Academy as assist them in the following tasks:
1. To advise the academy in the areas of course curriculum development of training modules.
2. Helping the Academy in day-to-day administration.
3. Delivering lectures in the concerned subject in which he/she is having specialization to train participants.
4. Course designing for training programmes conducted by ICLS Academy.
5. Conduct periodical Examinations, prepare question papers and evaluation.
6. Coordination of other National Academies and Education institutions for domestic cohort.
Post - Consultant
Qualification - Person having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 1-3 years or more.
Eligibility criteria - Minimum work experience of 1-3 years.
Responsibility - The Consultant (Research Associate) shall work under Deputy Directors of the Academy and assist them in the following tasks:
1. Value addition in the training modules by giving inputs based on national/international practices in the field of Corporate Law.
2. Study and prepare reports on various developments (amendments) in the area of Corporate Law by including various case laws.
3. To prepare study and course material for participants of the training and having adequate knowledge to deliver lectures.
4. To assist Academy in design and planning of International Attachments and Engagement of Faculties for training programmes.
For Full Details, Kindly View - Official Recruitment Advertisement
Disclaimer - Legal Bonanza is not responsible for the authenticity of any job/exam postings. Followers/Visitors need to verify on their own before applying for the job vacancy. The job post is just for an information purpose, we do not claim any authenticity regarding the content of the post. If you find any content which is offensive or infringes on your intellectual property rights for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove the content but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.