Amity University, Lucknow Campus, is organizing The Amity Legal Conclave 2021 (Online) on " Awareness About Women’s Rights and Their Role In Society " on 25th February 2021, organized by The Legal Aid Society of Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow Campus). The purpose of the program is to create awareness about women’s rights and their role in society.
In 2020, we decided to explore new ways to help the society at large by organizing a fundraiser for providing essential commodities to women prisoners, and this year in 2021, keeping in mind COVID’19, keeping in mind the limitations and barriers of social distancing, we decided to make society aware of women's rights through online mode.
The participants can actively participate since Legal Conclave is flexible and versatile in its nature and a great platform to learn and hear from the eminent academicians in the field of law from all over the country.
Call for entries –
· Nukkad Natak (Hindi Language, Videos Format)
· Blog writing
· Poetry writing
· Articles and essays (1500-2000 words)
Who can participate?
Open for all (Any Student, Faculty, and Scholar can participate)
There shall be a three-hour session which shall include guest lectures by guest speakers and announcements of the winners for each entry.
The Theme of the event is – “Women Empowerment”
(a) Theme- Women Empowerment
1. Sexual harassment of women an 'epidemic'.
2. Limited Access to education for women.
3. Women as second-class citizens.
4. Women’s Reproductive Rights.
5. Women’s right and economic empowerment.
6. Socio-legal reforms empowering the woman.
7. Societal challenges in accepting the reforms for the women laws.
8. Significant increase in Cyber Crimes Against Women During Lockdown
9. Honour Killing: A Crime in the name of Honour.
10. The Fight for Women's marital Rights in the Past and Present.
Registration fees –
Nukkad natak -Rs. 100/- (per entry)
E-posters – Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Blog writing /– Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Poetry writing -– Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Articles and Essay (1500 words)– Rs. 200/- (per entry)
NOTE - The selected entries for article, poetry, essay, shall be published by an international publication house in a form of a book with an ISBN. The publication shall be on chargeable basis which shall be given to the publication house and shall be accepted once your entry has been selected.
Cash prize -
· Nukkad Natak – Rs.1000/-
· E-posters- Rs.1000/-
· Blog writing – Rs.1000/-
· Article and Essay - Rs.1000/-
· Poetry writing - Rs.1000/-
NOTE - A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERY PARTICIPANT
1. By submitting the author undertakes that the article is his/her original work and has not been submitted or published elsewhere.
2. Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
3. All the submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the submission category, institutional affiliation and contact details of the author(s)
4. Nukkad Natak should be in Hindi and should be sent as a google drive link of the video.
5. Registration fee is non-refundable.
1. The main body should be in the TIMES NEW ROMAN. FONT SIZE 12, and in 1.5 LINE SPACING.
2. Headings in TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT SIZE 14
NOTE – REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE COMPLETED AFTER SENDING THE COPY OF PAYMENT SCREENSHOT TO email@example.com
Last Date Of Registration: 20th February 2021
Event Date: 25th February 2021
Connect With Us:
Facebook- Amity Legal Conclave 21
Instagram – Amitylegalconclave21
Bank Name- Bank Of India
Account Name – Tanishka Singh Chauhan
Account Number –683610110005018
IFSC Code – 8KID0006836
Bank Address – Sarvodaya Nagar
UPI No.- 8707670366
Dr. Axita Srivastava
(Assistant Professor )
Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus
Convenor, Amity Legal Conclave
Ms. Jyotsna Singh
Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus
Convener, Amity Legal Conclave
Student Convenors :
Contact: +91 8299331294
Contact: +91 8960376698
Contact : +91 8808688929
FOR FURTHER DETAILS REFER TO BROCHURE AND POSTER BELOW:
Thanks & Regards
Amity Legal Conclave
Amity Law School,
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
*This Post Is User Submitted*
Disclaimer - Legal Bonanza is not responsible for the authenticity of any job/exam/user submitted postings. Followers/Visitors need to verify on their own before applying for the job vacancy or anything else. This post is just for an information purpose, we do not claim any authenticity regarding the content of the post. If you find any content which is offensive or infringes on your intellectual property rights for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove the content but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.